I am so thankful I'm able to join Ella on field trips and leader days. I love to see her in the classroom and around her friends. She is super quiet, but I can tell she enjoys herself when she is around kids her age. Mammy was also able to join us since she is retired now.
First up at the patch was the castle and maze. There is a bell to ring in the middle. Ella took a few short cuts and crawled over the hay bales.
Ella was smart and waited until all the kids had moved on so she could have another turn.
The "rat race" was so cute to watch. Ella had her first turn with her little friend, Wesley. She waited again so she could have a turn by herself.
Nick and Jude started racing her, and Ella was ahead until the end.
Before heading into the corn maze the kids got together for a picture. Ella has such a big class this year. There are a couple of siblings in this picture, but altogether she has 21 in her class.
After a walk through the maze Ella finally got to go down the slide.



No comments:
Post a Comment