Tuesday, February 4, 2014

8 years

Adam and I have been married 8 years today. Looking back we were so young and naive when we got married. I was 23 and Adam was 25. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into, but we knew we wanted to be together forever.  

In eight years we have been through a lot:  two dogs (our first children), two houses, many jobs, a child, serious illness, an online business, and double mortgage payments. Through all of that our love for each other has never faltered.   

Through the years we have learned a lot about each other, and our marriage has grown. I can't imagine being with anyone else. The first time I met Adam my friend, Leslie, told me he was the kind of guy you marry. She was absolutely right. 

Adam is a great husband and all around good guy. I am so lucky to have him. I know we will spend many more happy years together!

Happy 8 years, to us! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...