Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lately....

We haven't been doing much lately considering it has been cold and snowy. Ella has had quite a few snow days this January and February and missed preschool. I'll be glad when the weather is nice, and we can stay in our routine. 

A couple of weeks ago we had snow and ice, and Ella missed preschool for almost a week. Fun times! It was the perfect time to get some cute pictures of her for Valentines Day.





 Adam thought it would be a good idea for Ella to sled down our icy driveway. Instead of trying it out ourselves first, we sent her down on the sled by herself. Bad idea considering she hit a big chunk of ice, and then went flying across the street. 






Last Saturday, Adam's work had a family night at the Evansville Icemen hockey game. They gave us free tickets and each of us money for food.  Adam works for the nicest company. They are so nice he has actually stuck with them for five years. That is something special for Adam. 

We braved the cold and ended up having a great time at the game. Ella loved it and has been talking about hockey ever since.







The following morning, Ella woke up at 4am complaining of an ear ache.  You would have never even known she was sick. After a trip to the after hours clinic we found out she did in fact have an ear infection. I cringe every time I hear this, because I know what is in store for us. Ella's normal doctor gives us a 5 day medicine, because she knows what we go through. Ella HATES,let me repeat that, HATES medicine. This doctor just insisted she be put on a 10 day antibiotic. I'm still cursing his name to this day. It was rough, but we made it through. 

The past couple of days have been warmer and make me long for spring. I can not wait for warmer weather and Disney!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...