Sunday, March 9, 2014

Let's Bowl!

Last week my mom and I took the girls bowling. 

I used to love to bowl. I still do. I have good memories from college going bowling with friends on Saturday nights. I think we only did it a couple of times, but it was so fun. I may or may not have had a couple of beers and fell as I threw the ball one time. Fun memories I will never forget! 

It was so entertaining watching these girls bowl together. 
They both looked especially cute in their bowling shoes. 

They tried to throw the ball themselves, but they ended up using a stand to push the ball down. That was much easier for them. 



At one point Ella looked at me and said, "Mommy, did I get a stroke." No honey, you didn't get a stroke or a strike. 


The girls ended up playing three games, but by the third game I think they were over it. They both were getting tired. They had to get the full bowling alley experience so we ordered some french fries, cookies, and drinks.   All in all it was a great day at the bowling alley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...