Saturday, March 22, 2014

Living well at CMOE

CMOE has a new exhibit called, "Living Well." I have been waiting for them to finish it so I could take Ella. I love CMOE, but it gets a little old after a few visits.  They definitely needed an update. 

Living well was a lot better than I even pictured it to be. We ended up staying for almost three hours. There is a well clinic, cafe, grocery store, sand area, and tv station. Plenty of areas to play pretend. Ella LOVED it. She especially loved the cafe and pretending she was a waitress. 

The Well Clinic is so cool. Ella really enjoyed pretending she was a doctor. She was especially good at checking the babies ears considering she has had her ears checked many times in the past!











They have a section where you can pretend you are at the beach. I even had to put on a Hawaiian shirt and visor to play in the sand! 





The cafe was the best part of the whole room. It is set up just like a real restaurant complete with menus. 








It was another fun outing with me and my girl. I'm trying to soak them up and much as I can. Pretty soon Ella will be starting kindergarten, and we won't be able to do things like this during the day. Wahhhh!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...