Today is Ella's first day of kindergarten. She was so excited, and I hope the enthusiasm lasts all year long. I don't think she realizes yet that kindergarten is all day, five days a week. I know she will do great!
Adam and I both went with her, but Adam walked her in. She was happy and even took a picture with her teacher. I think Mrs. McClure is going to be a great fit for Ella. Ella told my mom, "She is old like you are."
It made it a little easier knowing that Ella already had a friend in her class. Julie and Ella got to know each other over the summer, and it was seriously a blessing! Julia's mom sent me this picture. They are both such sweet girls!
This is a picture we were emailed this afternoon. It's so nice that they email us pictures. She looks pretty happy to me!
I hope Ella has a great year. I can't imagine how much she will learn and how much she will change. I'm not sure where the past five years have gone, but I am so thankful we were able to spend them together.


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment