Summer is almost over. I will be so happy to say good bye to the heat and especially the humidity. It's been wreaking havoc on my hair for the past three months, and I will be happy when I can wear my hair down again.
We have been able to do a few fun weekend activities since Ella has started school.
We had our last pool party of the summer with the Ice's. This pool party was a tiny bit different though. It was Isabelle's first time, and she did great!
Seriously Sarah, are you sure you popped out a kid a month ago!?
We are always sad to have the last pool party, but we know we will have many more next summer!
We also took our last trip to the water part at Holiday World. Adam, Ella, and I rode the Mammoth together. It was Ella's first time on a big slide like this. I thought it was a little scary. I kept looking at her thinking she was going to cry, but she never did. She said it was scary, but fun.

These pictures below are just a few pictures of Ella I took after school. I can not believe how big she is. I think she has grown a foot just since starting school. Speaking of school, she still gets a little teary when it's time for me to leave. Her teacher usually has to take her from me and escort her upstairs to the classroom. Besides that, Ella seems to really be enjoying herself. She has good days and comes home happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment