Sunday, September 28, 2014

Grandparent's Day Celebration

I am SO behind on blogging. I can't even hardly stand it. Once I get caught up you may understand why, but for now I will just be annoyed with myself. I will get caught up soon! 

 Ella's school had a grandparent's day celebration a couple of weeks ago. They had a short program, a party in her room, and a book fair going on. Ella was so excited to have us and her grandparents at school with her. 


This was the first time Ella has ever been up on stage. She didn't sing very much, but at least she didn't cry! It was such a sweet program. It took everything I had to hold it together. 

After the program we headed up to Ella's classroom for snacks. This picture below is a picture of the teacher's desk. Those of you who know Ella, probably recognize something on her desk. That purple baby doll is Ella's doll, Violet. Everyone at school knows her by name, and everyday she sit's on her teacher's desk. We got the biggest kick out of this. 




 Ella is so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents in her life!


It was so nice to see Ella so happy at school. We went back and forth for awhile on where we were going to send her to school. It was easy to see that we made the right decision by how comfortable and happy she is there. I am so proud of her! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...