skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The biggest surprise of 2014
We ended 2014 with a bang! We found out the gender of baby #2!!
I thought it was a girl for awhile, but then I changed my tune. I swore up and down it was a boy. I told everyone I would be shocked if it was a girl. Ella thought it was a boy too. She wanted a brother SO bad. Adam never really said what he thought, but I knew he would love another girl.
On December 30th the three of us headed to the doctor for the ultrasound. It didn't take her long to see that baby #2 is a GIRL!!
We could all see plain as day there was no denying this baby is for sure a girl. Ella started crying, but quickly got over it when she said she knew it was a girl. I still can't believe that I will have two girls. I never in a million years thought we would ever have another baby or another girl for that matter! I can only imagine how different they will be.
We already had her named as soon as we found out. Her name is Paige. We both really love that name. We are still debating on a middle name, but I'm sure we will figure that out soon.
Mostly everything looked great with the ultrasound except one little thing. They found a Choroid Plexus Cyst. It's most likely nothing to worry about since everything else looked great, but I will still worry. I had some blood work done so hopefully those results will be normal.
We are so excited to welcome this little girl into our family. I just hope and pray Paige is healthy, and I stay healthy as well throughout my pregnancy and after delivery.
I can't imagine what 2015 has in store for us, but I'm pretty sure it will be a crazy year!
No comments:
Post a Comment