skip to main |
skip to sidebar
9 years
Adam and I have been married for nine years today. Crazy! Looking back we were so young when we got married. Adam was 25, and I was 23. We were practically still babies. I thought I knew what I was getting myself into, but I actually had no idea.
Marriage is not easy. It takes work every single day. Adam and I have been through some tough times together. Some of those tough times could have easily tore us apart, but somehow we always come out on top. I definitely think we are stronger today because of the tough times we have endured.
Adam and I are completely different in almost every aspect. It seems to be a perfect mix though. Thank goodness Adam has a lot of patience. He has needed it the past nine years.
So here we are 9 years, two houses, two dogs, two kids(almost), and a minivan later and still as happy as the day we married! We are blessed to have each other and the life we live.
No comments:
Post a Comment