Last week was a tough week for some reason. I felt like Ella was especially demanding of my time, and I was feeling extremely guilty that I don't have enough of it. As the weeks go by I am seeing how hard it is to juggle two kids. It's especially hard juggling two kids with a six year age difference. Ella was so used to having all my time. We could come and go as we pleased and do whatever we wanted. Things are much different now. Paige demands so much of my time. Leaving the house takes so much more planning then it used to. I am constantly trying to split my time between Paige and Ella, and it is not easy. Ella never complains, but I can tell she gets annoyed.
Paige had her two month appointment last week. She had a great check up, and her doctor was impressed with her sleep schedule. She said it's like a one year olds sleep schedule. I thank my lucky stars everyday she is a great sleeper! She had to get two shots. It was so sad. She slept almost the rest of the day. She was only up for an hour before bed, and I had to give her tylenol. I could tell she was uncomfortable. That continued for about 24 hours, and then she was back to her happy self.
Here is the past week in pictures:
Ella and I spent some time soaking up the sun while Paige was taking a nap!
Rise and Shine!!
This was taken around 9:30 one night. She is in for a rude awakening when school starts back up.
Paige at her two month appointment.
Paige loves to listen to my mom talk and sing to her.
Ella, Paige, and I went swimming over at Aaron and Sarah's on Friday. Ella jumped off the diving board by herself for the very first time. Sarah's nieces were in town, and one of them reminds me of what Ella will be like when she is older. Ella really enjoyed herself and ended up staying until 10:00 that night.

No comments:
Post a Comment