Sunday, May 29, 2016

Paige's first birthday party

We celebrated Paige's first birthday a couple of weeks ago. I thought and thought about a theme and came across pictures of a pink and gold themed party on pinterest and loved it! 
 I started planning for this party in January. Sounds a little crazy, I know, but I'm all about planning ahead. This is our last first birthday party so I wanted it to be special. 

I love these invites so much. They were meant for Paige. 


I ordered this cake from Gaylacake and love how it turned out. I just wanted something simple. I got a pink smash cake for Paige which matched the actual birthday cake.  



I had number one cookies as favors....


I love this monthly photo banner I ordered from an etsy shop. 


When I planned this party in my head I pictured a nice, warm spring day. It was sunny but very chilly. I wanted to use our kitchen table for decorations and have everyone sit outside. We sat outside, but it was windy and chilly! The Southern Indiana weather never cooperates. 


I can't believe my sweet girl is one! I swear there were other people at the party, but I failed to get pictures of anyone. It was just too crazy. My parents were here, Adam's parents/step parents, my brother, Penny, and Autumn, Adam's sister Lacey, and Alison and Easton. 

Paige was not crazy about her smash cake. I'm thinking she didn't like everyone staring at her. 

I bought this high chair a few years ago to use for pictures, but never thought I would get to use it for my own child. I painted it pink to match the party theme and love how it turned out. 

Paige was interested in opening gifts for about five seconds until something else caught her eye. She got all kinds of goodies! 


We rented a bounce house for Ella. Her birthday is in the winter so we never get to do anything outside. It ended up being a lot of fun for the kids and adults!










The best part of a birthday party is playing with all the new toys!


Thanks to everyone who came and made Paige's first birthday a very special one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...