So like I mentioned in my last post we are moving! We have been talking about finding our "forever home" for awhile now. I saw a house I loved a few weeks ago and immediately sent the link to Adam. Fast forward to last week, and we finally decided to go see it. It was love at first sight! It has everything on our list so we knew we had to jump on it. We plan to stay here until our girls are grown and can't wait to make lots of happy memories here.
As sad as we will be to leave our home, we know in the long run we will be happy at our new house. Moving is exciting, stressful, and exhausting. I'm not even sure how we are going to swing this with a one year old this time around, but I'm sure it will all work out. We really love our new house for so many reasons, but we will never forget our current home. We have made so many happy memories in this house and really tried to make it our own. I thought I would do a home tour on my blog since Paige will not remember this house. I want both Ella and Paige to remember what a happy home we have.
Welcome to our home!
This is the main living area and where I/we spend all of our time. I spent a few cold January days painting the living room and kitchen a couple of years ago when we moved in. I absolutely love this color. It's very calming, and I plan to use it somewhere at the new house.
I am pretty sure this is the cleanest this kitchen has ever been! I have cooked many meals in this kitchen and bathed Paige in the sink more times than I can count.
Enter into Paige's room which is right by the main living area. I love her room and plan to recreate it at the new house.
Adam and I slept in here for about a year when we moved in. Our bedroom is right by the laundry room which is where the dogs sleep at night. Brody barked, howled, and scratched at night time when we moved here. Adam and I couldn't sleep so we slept in here until we made it Paige's room. Luckily by then all the barking and howling had stopped.
Right across the hall is Ella's room. This paint color seems to follow us wherever we go. I'm going to try to paint it a lighter pink at our new house, but I'm not sure how that will go over with her.
Across the house is the master bedroom.
This is the upstairs family room. We recently had the upstairs painted and bought new furniture.
On the other side is the play room. We spend LOTS of time up here. It's nice to be able to let Paige loose. We will have a play room upstairs at our new house as well.
Right next to the playroom is my office. I love this space but have not been able to use it as much as I thought I would. It's hard to get away by myself to use it!
We have loved our backyard, and our huge patio.
This has served as Adam's office. He loves the office so much, and I can't even imagine him leaving it. He will have a nice, big room in the basement of our new house so I guess I don't feel too bad for him.
There you have it!
As much as we love our house we are excited to move on. We took a big risk buying a house before selling this one, but we have faith that it will all work out.




















No comments:
Post a Comment