So what's new:
- This girl is FAST. She is all over the place all the time. She has almost started running especially when she has something she shouldn't. She throws her arm behind her back and takes off if I try to take something from her.
- Paige is very vocal. She loves to scream and yell no matter where we are.
- She loves being outside. We typically go out every morning when she wakes up and play on the patio. We also discovered that she loves being sprayed with the hose.
- She is currently getting another tooth.
- Paige yells "bye bye" to anyone leaving the house. She can also tell when I'm getting ready to get off the phone and will say it then too. She can also wave, but she only does it when she feels like it.
- She has taken an interest in stacking and tries to stack blocks but can't quite grasp the concept yet.
- Paige LOVES to eat, but she now says "num num" when she is hungry or if anyone has food. If you get around Paige with food you best believe you will be sharing it.
- She can say "mama" "dada" "ella" "bye bye" "go go go" "num num" "ball" "bubble" and "pop"
Ella and Paige:
Their bond is still developing slowly. Paige thinks Ella hung the moon. It has taken Ella a long time to take to Paige, but she is slowly coming around. Paige loves for Ella to pick her up, and Ella has willingly started to pick her up just in the past few weeks. Ella has also given Paige some of her old toys and even shares her food with her. Probably not a big deal to some people, but this is huge for Ella. She still has her moment where she gets annoyed with Paige, but she has really come around this summer.
Sleep:
Paige is still a great sleeper. She goes to bed around 7 and has been sleeping until almost 8am. We can thank summer break for that. I'm sure once school starts she will be up around 6:30am again. She is still sleeping in her zippy and loves it. She is still taking a bottle to go to sleep. I told myself I was going to take her bottle away as soon as she turned one, and I haven't yet. She is in such a good routine that I just can't ruin a good thing. I'm sure I'll regret that later. Paige usually takes two naps a day around 9am and 2pm.
Play:
Paige is very active and loves to play upstairs and outside. She is really into dress up. You can typically find Paige in her doctor's coat with a hat on. She also LOVES to wear my headbands around her neck. She enjoys bubbles and chasing them around to pop them. She loves to be read to and likes to look at books on her own as well. She loves blocks and any kind of stacking toy. She loves balls. No matter where we go if she sees a ball she will scream "ball" as loud as she can. She loves to roll a ball back and forth with whoever she is playing with. Paige also enjoys water. She loves the pool and the hose. Cold water does not seem to bother her at all.
Eating:
There isn't much Paige won't eat. She has always been a good eater, and I hope she stays that way. She loves any fruit you put in front of her but really loves mandarin oranges, strawberries, and blueberries. She will eat pretty much anything I make for dinner. I'm not really sure what she doesn't like, because she will eat mostly anything. She is totally opposite of her sister in that regard.
Paige has been such a blessing to us. It's not easy having a one year old and a seven year old but somehow it all works out. Paige is happy all the time and fills our lives with more joy then we could have ever imagined. I'm not sure what we ever did without her!


No comments:
Post a Comment