We got to Disney a little too late, and it ended up being the most stressful part of our day. We were all tired and cranky. Our luggage didn't get to our room until 10:30pm so I just ended up sleeping in the clothes I had on all day. We learned a lot this trip and will plan better next time.
Day 1: Magic Kingdom
We headed to Magic Kingdom our first day. We ended up sleeping a little later than I expected so I had to switch around some fast passes, but it worked out.
Off we go!
I love this sign entering Magic Kingdom. Disney is so happy yet so stressful all at the same time:)
I loved seeing these fall Mickey wreaths. It was the only fall looking thing in Florida.
We killed some time by riding the people mover. Paige loved the people mover, and I loved the fact that there were not any lines.
While Ella and Adam were doing a ride I took paige to this fenced in area where she could run around. I also found the baby care center which is so nice for changing diapers.
We also watched the morning parade. Paige loved it but could not understand why she was not able to run out and join the parade.
This picture was taken during the parade. All Paige wanted to do was run around, but she could not with the parade crowd. I love this picture. This is a true representation of Disney with a toddler!
Paige and I met up with Ella and Adam so we could go meet Mickey at Town square. Paige wanted a balloon so bad so Adam got them both one. Paige was so excited about her balloon, and it provided lots of entertainment through the week.
We made a pit stop to see Pluto on our way to Mickey. He is Ella's favorite character.
Paige quickly got the hang of meeting characters. I thought she would be scared, but she loved them!
We love this talking Mickey!
After lunch we headed back to the hotel for nap time which ended up being playtime. I guess Paige did not want a break from all the fun! Even though she didn't take a nap she did go to bed very early that night. Did I mention that she slept in bed with me the entire trip!? So much for that crib rental...
We hit the pool that afternoon/evening. Ella wanted to swim so bad, but the water was just way too cold. Adam took her to the arcade instead.
Paige and I stayed at the pool. She loved running around this splash park area.
Stay tuned for part two of our trip!














No comments:
Post a Comment