Halloween has come and gone, and the holiday season is just around the corner. I know some people have already been putting up their Christmas trees. I can't wait to put ours up, but it's still a little too early for me. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving already. November is flying by. I thought I better do a recap of our Halloween before the holidays roll around, and things really get crazy.
Paige was supposed to be a pink flamingo, but it was 80 degrees on Halloween this year. You just never know what the temp will be. I took her out in the morning for some pictures, and she looked so cute!
Ella wanted this stay puft costume. I could not stop laughing. You just never know what Ella
will choose, but I can always count on it being something NOT girly.
Autumn, Penny, and my parents came over to trick or treat with us. My poor dad was not able to go with us. He could barely walk, but hopefully next year he will be able to. Autumn was smart and wore a sleeveless costume.
Luckily I had this Minnie costume for Paige to wear. She was not into trick or treating. All she wanted to do was run down the sidewalk.
It took these two a little bit to get going, but once they did they were good to go! They both scored quite a bit of candy.
It was a fun Halloween, but I'm ready for the Holiday Season to begin!







No comments:
Post a Comment