I can't even believe this sweet girl is a year and a half old. Paige was such a quiet, easy, laid back baby. These days she is loud, energetic, wild, opinionated, and full of life. She knows what she wants, when she wants it, and will figure out a way to get it. She is on the move constantly. Don't even think about trying to get her to sit for more than five seconds. It's not going to happen! She enjoys doing things she shouldn't and is full of mischief. She is also incredibly sweet and loving, and the biggest mama's girl you will ever meet. Paige has rocked our world, but it's hard to imagine our life without her now.

This is such hard age. I remember it being hard with Ella, and that definitely has not changed the second time around. Paige has the attention span of a gnat. She bounces around from one thing to the next destroying whatever she can in her path. Right now she just doesn't know any better so I can't say I blame her. She is all about exploring, which means she will probably make a mess doing it. I like calm, quiet, and order but life with Paige is anything but that. Life with an 18 month old is messy, loud, and exhausting. Some days I'm not quite sure I will make it through, but I'm obviously still here.

Paige loves to throw whole roles of toilet paper into the toilet. If you come over and wonder why all of our toilet paper is placed up high and not on the holder that would be why. She also enjoys opening the lid and sticking her hand in the toilet to splash around. She is really good at unravelling the entire roll of toilet paper into a huge pile. One of her favorite things to do is climb on our kitchen table. She also LOVES to throw dog food all over the kitchen floor or throw food off of her tray. This girl is an absolute mess!
Paige is so happy all the time. She flashes a smile to anyone that walks by her. People always comment about what a happy girl she is. Although she enjoys interacting with strangers she better never be left with one. I thought Ella was attached to me, but Paige has taken that to a whole other level. She is a mom's morning out drop out, and she can only be left with my parents. I am lucky to get a shower before she comes to find me. She loves her mama!
Paige is quite the talker. I have had many strangers tell me she has a lot to say. If her body isn't moving you can guarantee her mouth is. She knows all kinds of words. She is starting to put two and three words together. Her favorite word is definitely Ella. She loves Ella and thinks all little girls are Ella.
We just went to the doctor last week for Paige's 18 month appointment. Paige weighs 21 lbs. and 12 oz. She is 31 1/4 inches. Paige loves going to the doctor. She enjoys playing in the waiting room and enjoys interacting with the doctor. This is such a change from Ella. Ella was the total opposite.
Paige has brought so much life to our house. I have always said she is just filled with joy, and that is true to this day. Paige is and always will be our unexpected little blessing. We love you so much little lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment