This is a view from the front door. To the left is our dining room and to the right is my office space.
We just got this furniture so I'm still working on final touches to the room.
My office space.
I love this room. I sit in here during Paige's nap, and it's so nice and quiet.
Living room
I love the tall ceilings in our house. At our last house the ceilings were very low so I knew at the next house I wanted them to be really high. This was one of the things I loved about this house when I initially saw it.
You can usually find Brody parked on the couch. That is his favorite spot.
Kitchen
This is where I spend the majority of my time.
We bought a new tree this year. I love all the ornaments on our tree. We always buy an ornament on trips so we have quite a few from over the years. We also have homemade ornaments and things Ella has made at school.
Thanks for visiting our home!!

No comments:
Post a Comment