I don't even know how it happened, but Ella is 9 years old (as of today). That makes me feel so old! She is growing and changing so quickly, and time is definitely not slowing down. These past 9 years have FLOWN by. I can't believe in 9 more years she will be turning 18. OMG!
I had her party early this year since Christmastime is so busy for everyone. Ella always has to choose a party theme that is different than what I would choose. This year it was Minecraft. She had been planning that since her last birthday party.
A creeper on the wall. Just what every little nine year old girl would want! :)
Our big nine year old!!
The best family picture we could get. Paige was off to the side throwing a fit over the balloons pictured behind us. She enjoys popping balloons so those balloons ended up in our storage room. Never a dull moment!
I was barely able to take any pictures during the party. I always have good intentions of taking pictures, but I always get too busy. One of these years!
Ella is so unique and special to us. She is quiet in a group but very talkative at home. She enjoys doing fun activities but knows how to appreciate a relaxing day at home. Ella is a thinker, which often makes me wonder what is going on in that mind of hers. She has a vivid imagination. She has a baby family that is made up of four baby dolls, and Ella and my mom came up for a voice and personality for each other them. Those babies have brought Ella so much joy over the past year. Sometimes I think she thinks they are real! She loves playing minecraft. She loves coming up with ideas and building them. She also loves to play roblox while facetiming her cousin (and bestie) Autumn. Ella is becoming so girly and loves clothes, anything with fur or glitter, shoes, and hair accessories. She just asked last night if she can get her ears pierced so I guess we will be doing that soon (if she goes through with it). Ella has a unique personality, and I think that is what I love best about her. It hasn't always been easy raising her the past nine years, but it has been an absolute joy to watch her grow. The past nine years have flown by. I know I better hold on, because the next nine will too.







No comments:
Post a Comment