After skipping Polar Express last year, I bought tickets to go this year in January. There is just something about the Polar Express that is so magical and will keep you coming back year after year. We usually go the day after Thanksgiving, but I decided this time to go a few days before Christmas. No matter when you go, it's always a good time.
We got there early so we went to see the Christmas decor at the french lick resort. I just love it there. We have been going since Ella was almost three so it always brings back a lot of memories.
Paige loved running around exploring and eating free candy canes.
Escalators are so much fun. We went up and down MANY times. Ella enjoyed doing the same thing when she was little.
Paige
Ella at almost the same age, on the same escalator, wanting to ride it over and over.
I always love to get there early and get a picture infront of the train. Since we didn't have anyone to take our picture I took my tripod. This is the picture we ended up with, and it's a total fail! I'm not even sure what was going on when we took this, but it's definitely funny.
Paige was so excited.
She was also getting impatient waiting for this thing to start!
Cookies and hot chocolate!
Entering the North Pole to pick up Santa
I sometimes don't realize how old Ella is getting, but this made me realize.
All Paige wanted to do was dance with the elves. She loves to dance and sing but in the comfort of her own home. I never thought she would do this, but she had the time of her life!
Ella was way more content to just stay in her seat.
Ella absolutely loved Santa, and Paige was terrified. I mean TERRIFIED!
It was an exhausting night, but we had so much fun. It wasn't the same without my family along, but we still made the most of it. I'm already looking forward to next year!!















No comments:
Post a Comment