Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Disney on Ice

Weeks ago I bought tickets for Disney on Ice. We have been many times with Ella but now it's Paige's turn. I originally bought tickets for the four of us, but the morning of Ella decided she didn't want to go. I was very upset about her not wanting to go, but I do see now she is getting too old. It was mostly younger kids. Now that Paige is getting to the age to do these things, Ella is getting too old. That's probably going to happen a lot with them being so far apart in age. I'm thankful I can relive all these events with Paige though and do big girl stuff with Ella. :) 

My parents were more than willing to go last minute, and we ended up having a great time. Paige was a little unsure at first but quickly warmed up when Mickey and Minnie came out. We had great seats which made it even better. 




Paige didn't want to sit by herself in her seat the first half so she traded off between our laps. 

She didn't say much, but she was taking it all in!

Paige and mammy are BFF's. 




During intermission my dad went to get a big bucket of popcorn and of course Paige thought it was all hers. She did share it but you better not dare try to take it from her. She made it almost to the end but decided before it was over that she was "all done". She did a great job throughout the show. 

I couldn't leave without getting a picture of us. Seems like yesterday I was doing these things with her sister and now I'm doing them with her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...