It's the week after Christmas, and I'm finally caught up on everything around the house so it's time to get this blog caught up! The Christmas season always seems to take forever to get here, and then it flies by. We packed in as much "Christmas" as we could this year, and I'm so sad the festivities are over.
Ella's 10th birthday party
We had Ella's birthday party the first weekend in December this year since things to get busy the closer we get to Christmas. Ella invited a few friends over to ride a limo to Showplace Newburgh for bowling and pizza. On the day of, I thought maybe I was crazy for doing this, but it ended up being a great party. I love to see Ella have fun with her friends.
Ella and her besties from school, Trinity and Mia
Daisy, Mariah, Ella, and Jossalyn
Ten year old girls are so dramatic. I loved watching their reactions after each throw.
After bowling and pizza they each got a gift card to play in the arcade.
Riding back to our house for cake and presents!
Kindermusik Jingle Jam
Paige and I attended "Jingle Jam" at Kindermusik. This girl loves her some kindermusik so a Christmas themed class was right up her alley.
We "played in snow".
Decorated a reindeer.
Played with these light up hoola hoops.
And watched the snow fall in a snow globe. It was a Christmas filled class that was so much fun!
Lindsey Stirling Concert
Adam and I went to the Lindsey Stirling concert. Adam was not excited about it, but I was! I watched her on Dancing with the Stars and loved watching her dance. Her concert was strictly Christmas music, and it was so good.
Lights Under Louisville
I saw on Facebook in early December that Lights under Louisville now offers a daytime ride through the cave on a tram which sounded like so much fun to me. Adam and Ella didn't think it did so I asked my parents to go along. They are usually game for these types of activities!
We ate lunch at Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Louisville which was the perfect place to go. The good was SO good. I would love to go back soon.
I had to stop for a picture in front of the tree downtown on our way back from Spaghetti Factory. I love Christmas and the decorations that come along with it.
This is the "Christmas Express" tram we rode through the cave. It was fun to do a new Christmas activity this year.
Imagine Christmas music playing and Christmas lights everywhere...
It was a great day full of Christmas lights, music, and food!!
Last but not least, we made cookies for Santa. Paige wanted to help and lasted about five minutes before I finished up. She sure looked cute though.
We packed in a lot of Christmas fun this holiday season. I am so sad it's over, but I'm thankful for all the fun memories we made.
























No comments:
Post a Comment