Friday, December 21, 2018

Ella is 10

Ella turned 10 on December 19th.


The past ten years have been an absolute whirlwind. Sometimes I feel like Ella grew up right along with us, because looking back, we were so young when we had her. We seriously knew nothing about raising a child or the trials and tribulations we would go through with her. I often feel like Ella is our guinea pig, and we are just learning as we go along. 

Ella is such a sweet girl with a shy soul and a huge heart. She is quietly confident in herself and marches to the beat of her own drum. She doesn't fit the mold and over that years I have realized that is ok. I hope she knows her uniqueness is what makes her so special. She has grown up so much over the past ten years which leaves me wondering, where did the time go? 

I am thankful for every single moment we have had together. Ella, you are a fabulous little girl, and I hope you always remain true to who you are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...