Paige and I went to Holiday World for their first Halloween weekend of the season. Adam and Ella didn't want to go, because they wanted to stay home to enjoy a quiet house. Ha! Depending on the day, that sounds just as fun as Holiday World to me as well.
Paige was so excited to spend the day there. We were in it for the long haul that day. She wanted to stay for trick or treating which didn't begin until 4:30. I don't think I have ever stayed at Holiday World that long, but I figured it was worth it for her to get to trick or treat.
Ready for a fun day!
She had to have her face painted, and this ended up lasting all day. It was well worth the almost $20 I paid for it. Sheesh! She loved it though.
The absolute BEST part of Halloween weekends at Holiday World is the Monster Mash show. I love it every year. I thought Paige might be scared, but she loved it just as much as I did.
She was even brave enough to get her picture taken with one of them. She would only get her picture taken with the "princess".
I think her favorite ride is the fishy ride. Ella used to love this ride too. She rode it several times in a row.
I grabbed this costume on the way out of the house so she would have something to trick or treat in. She was pretty tired and done with pictures by then.
Paige joined in on the Kitty Clause dance party, and then trick or treated. I can already see how much fun she will have on Halloween. She was all about getting candy and eating it!
The look on her face says it all. It was a long day but a fun one!






No comments:
Post a Comment