Paige and I met Alison and Easton at the pumpkin patch. We went together last fall so we decided to go together again this year. Only difference this year was the fact we went during a pandemic. We wore our masks (most of the time) and hoped for the best. It's still crazy to think that masks are part of our daily lives now.
We have gone to Mayse Farm Market almost every year since Ella was two years old. I can't imagine the day when both my kids are too old for the pumpkin patch, but I know that day will come all too soon.
Paige loves getting together with Easton. They always have so much fun together.
This jumping pad is always popular. I think Paige could have stayed here all day.
We took the wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin and had to find the biggest one they had.
Paige acting like her silly self. This kid is FULL of personality.
The pumpkin patch had quite a few pictures spots set up. We took a few pictures, and then drenched ourselves in sanitizer.
Alison and I have been friends for 20 years. How is that even possible!? I'm glad we are still close after all of these years.
Although it was great getting out of the house and doing something normal, I'm not sure it was worth it. Alison ended up testing positive for COVID a week later. She's not sure where she got it, but she quite possibly could have picked it up at the pumpkin patch. That's life these days unfortunately.
Not too long after we went, Penny took the Autumn and Ella. I'm glad these two don't think they are too old for the pumpkin patch. From the looks of the pictures, they had a great time. Ella came home with fudge and ate the entire container. She loves her sweets!
Hopefully next fall, COVID will be a thing of the past, and we will be able to go to the pumpkin patch without masks. Fingers crossed!





No comments:
Post a Comment