Like everything else this year, Halloween was also different. The family was supposed to go camping at Lake Rudolph for the weekend which could have been so fun (pre Covid). We reevaluted after fall break and decided it was not a good idea. Instead we stayed home, skipped trick or treating, and just got together for a little halloween party at my parent's house.
Adam and I dressed up this year as "Queen bee" and a "worker bee".
Paige was a princess... a very pretty princess!
Ella was an anime bear. She tried to wear fangs but it didn't work out too well for her.
When we got to my mom and dad's house we saw this in the backyard. At first I thought they had dressed up skeletons to look like them. My dad dressed like my mom and my mom dressed like my dad. They pulled it off well. I had no idea from behind that they had actually swapped.
We had great weather that night. We ate, played games, and enjoyed a fire.
Who knows what next Halloween will look like, but we made the best of this one. We have been thrown quite a few curve balls in 2020, but I feel like we have always made the best of whatever situation we are in. Even though we didn't have our typical Halloween, we still had fun and spent time together. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment