Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Paige’s birthday

Paige turned 6 this year. How is that even possible? I remember birthing this child like it was yesterday. 

Paige is one of a kind. We can't even believe she belongs to us sometimes. She loves life and always has. She thrives on activity and fun. She can make a friend anywhere she goes and loves human interaction. She is wild, loud, and rarely stops moving. She can be pretty bossy but has a sweet side as well. There are great things in store for this kid in life. 

Paige wanted a unicorn birthday party this year with the whole family here. We had pizza, salad, and cake. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, and I'm glad I did. It made cleaning up so much easier. 
 

This girl loves her birthday. She pretty much loves anything that she knows will involve some fun. 


I love making these balloon arches, and Paige has started requesting them. 


A birthday would not be complete without a cake from Gaylacake. This one was confetti, lemon, and strawberry cake. I wish I had a piece right now. 



I bought this candle holder for her party this year. I'm hoping to switch out the candles and use it for holidays. 

Paige wanted to open her gifts immediately. She gets so excited. She had plenty of gifts to open and received a lot of fun, nice things. 

After we ate, Paige wanted Rylee and Bridget to go up to her playroom and play with her. I think having kids over to play with was the highlight of her party. 

Paige is a great big cousin to Rylee. These two are so cute together. Paige has loved her from the get go and loves to play with her. 

Paige thought it was a great party and had so much fun visiting with everyone. It was a great way to celebrate our sweet SIX year old! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...