We kicked off February with an ice/snow storm that practically closed down the entire city. Everyone was prepared for the worst, but it ended up not being as bad as predicted. Luckily, we got more sleep than ice so that was helpful. We only lost power for an hour. You would have though the world was ending not having wifi, but we somehow survived.
Paige had to go out and play in the Ice and try to sled in the front yard. It was super slick which was great for sledding.
I had a nice build up of ice in my hair by the time we went in.
The following day we bundled up and went sledding over at the golf course. I think everyone in Evansville was over there. We found a smaller hill which no one else was using. It was very slick which was great for sledding.
Getting ready to race down the hill....
Ella is really good at this snow scooter. I would love to take her skiing one day. She has great balance.
Paige came down one day with this get up on and said, "Look mom, I look like a lady who drinks wine."
Adam and I were lucky enough to go to the Gaylord for our 16th anniversary this year. We hadn't been in a few years so it was a treat. We ate at Chuy's and pretty much sat and did nothing. We always get a room with a balcony and enjoy the sound of the waterfalls.
I can't believe it has been 16 years since the day we got married. We have had a lot of ups and downs over the years, but I am so glad that we have experienced them together. Thinking back, I
had no idea what marriage truly was on the actual day we got married. I feel like Adam and I have practically grown up together over the years. Neither of us are perfect, but I feel like we are both accepting of each others downfalls. We have learned so much about life and each other. There is no doubt I would not want to do life with anyone else though. I feel lucky to have him.
School celebrated "Twos day" with ties, tutus, and tube socks. Paige wore a tutu to celebrate 2.22.22.
We had a few nice days so we took advantage of the outside time while we could. Charlotte got to go on a golf cart ride with us. Paige and Charlotte have a very tumultuous relationship. Some days she loves her and plays with her, and some days she throws her across the room or shoves her in a cabinet. Lol!
We also went over to the golf course to ride bikes and roller blade. Ella hasn't been able to roller blade much since receiving these for Christmas so we try to take advantage of the nice days.















No comments:
Post a Comment