Wednesday, February 16, 2022

January Happenings

 


We definitely did not start January out on a good note. I had known for quite some time that Brody was going down hill. He pretty much had no eye sight and was constantly bumping into walls/furniture. He couldn't hear and would bark almost constantly. He also had failing kidney's, and at the end he was just peeing wherever he was sitting or laying. I knew that it was his time to go. It is not easy deciding that it's time to let go of your pet, but it was the best decision for him. He passed one month shy of his fifteenth birthday just like Elliott did. Brody was such a sweet dog (to people he liked..lol!). We miss him everyday. 

I especially miss this! It's still hard to believe they are both gone. 

We had a light dusting of snow one morning which made the morning commute a ton of fun. Paige was so excited to get home that day and play in it. We didn't stay out long, because it was FREEZING! 





The following week we received an email that the middle school had a staff shortage and Covid cases were soaring so that led to a week of virtual school. We had just gotten back into routine so this was not the news I wanted to hear. I had one in school and one out of school. Since COVID began we have definitely had to learn to roll with the punches. 

We celebrated Rylee turning two with a Minnie Mouse birthday. 

Paige enjoyed helping her open all of her gifts. 



Rylee got a sweet ride for her birthday. Paige showed her how to drive it. Watching these two is so entertaining!





Paige and Tinley have been doing gymnastics together for awhile now. Paige looks forward to it every week. 

The elementary had career day, and Paige wanted to dress like a teacher. I can totally see her being a teacher or principal one day. She was meant to be a BOSS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...