Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost Christmas!

I have decided to add a picture of Ella each day so we can see how she changes over the year. These are a couple of pictures of her I took today. I love this leopard print shirt she has on. It reminds me of an outfit I had when I was a kid. I think that is how my love for animal print started. It was a leopard print skirt that had shorts underneath with a matching shirt that had leopards on it. I LOVED this outfit. I still remember finding it at Hills with my mom. I believe I even wore this outfit camping. You can still be stylish camping...right? Anyway, only 2 days until Christmas, and I am so excited. I can't wait for Ella to unwrap her gifts, and I have a few surprises for Adam as well! I'll leave you with a couple pictures of the cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...