I am exhausted! I need to rest up for my big shopping trip to Nashville tomorrow. I am going to shop until I drop!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas Day!
Merry Christmas! Today we celebrated with Adam's family. We had a great time, ate good food, and took lots of great pictures. I can't believe Christmas is over. It came and went so quickly. I have so many things to be thankful for this Christmas. Just being well was a gift in itself!
This is Ella and baby Tyler. Tyler is Adam's cousin Kim's baby. What a great gift they received this year. He is such a cutie!
"Poops" was pooped!

I am exhausted! I need to rest up for my big shopping trip to Nashville tomorrow. I am going to shop until I drop!
I am exhausted! I need to rest up for my big shopping trip to Nashville tomorrow. I am going to shop until I drop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment