This is Ella in her snow gear. It started snowing this afternoon so I decided to take her out in it. It of course stopped by the time I got her dressed.. oh well!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
My little climber
This morning while I was emptying the dishwasher I look over and see this....
I of course got her off once I took a picture;) Ella has discovered that she can climb now. I have to watch her closely, or I never know what I will find her doing! She tried to climb into her walker the other day at grammy's house. She has also tried to climb on stairs. She is something else!
This is Ella in her snow gear. It started snowing this afternoon so I decided to take her out in it. It of course stopped by the time I got her dressed.. oh well!
There is that mischievous look she has. I would love to know what is going on in her head sometimes!


This is Ella in her snow gear. It started snowing this afternoon so I decided to take her out in it. It of course stopped by the time I got her dressed.. oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment