That was Ella one year ago. I really can't believe she is one. This year went by way too fast. I still remember her birth like it was yesterday. I was so excited and so TERRIFIED at the same time (if I only knew what was really in store for me). I will never forget the day she was born. It was one of the best days of my life! All the pain and suffering I went through was definitely worth it, and I have to say I would go through it all over again. She is such a beautiful little girl. Adam and I are so very lucky!This is Ella one year later getting ready to blow out her candle...
Here is our little family one year later. We survived!!
We definitely had a really rough start, but we made it. That is all that matters now! I look forward to this next year. I can't imagine what fun Ella has in store for us:)
Stay tuned for more posts. I am sure I will update it daily!

No comments:
Post a Comment