Ella finally discovered how to point, and she points at EVERYTHING. Every time we walk down the hallway she has to point at all the pictures, even the ones of herself. She also likes to point at the stray cats outside, birds, dogs, and whatever else she can find. It still cracks me up to watch her do this. Now if she could only say what she is pointing at. We are still working on that though:)
The almighty finger....

Pointing at the stray kitties out by the lake (that mommy feeds everyday;)


I am currently working on getting Ella off the bottle. She only takes 2-3 a day, but I think it's time she give it up. So far today she hasn't had one. She is in her crib right now trying to fall asleep. I hear a cry every once in awhile, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. She is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment