Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Grammy!

Today is my mom's birthday so I wanted to dedicate a post to her to let her know what a great mom/grammy she is! My mom goes above and beyond everyday to do things for our family, especially my brother and I. She always goes out of her way for us even if it's inconvenient. She has always put us first, even above my dad (sorry dad). My mom is the strongest person I have ever met. I am not talking physically strong. I am talking mentally and emotionally strong. She has always stood up for me not matter what, and I know she always will! When I was sick my mom cleaned, cooked, took care of Ella, made sure I was at every surgery appointment, and did things for me that a mother should never have to do for their 27 year old daughter. I will be forever grateful to her for all of these things. I admire my mom so much. She is a simple, unselfish, strong, funny, has great morals, and is full of wisdom. I strive to be like her everyday. I hope you know how much you are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...