Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lost and Found

I discovered last night when I sat down to watch TV that our remote control was no where to be found. I briefly looked around the living room and kitchen, but it didn't turn up. This morning while I was giving Ella her bottle (I caved) I remembered the remote was lost. I tore the house apart this morning looking for it. Adam looked for it on his lunch break and had no luck. I went through the trash this morning but decided to look one more time this afternoon. There it was, in the trash can, covered in food. I wonder who could have put it in there?


In other Ella news she has discovered a love for chocolate milk. She loves it. She drank almost half a cup of it this afternoon after nap. I am sure she will love chocolate just like her mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...