Friday, February 19, 2010

14 months old

It just dawned on me this evening that Ella is 14 months old today. There has been a lot going on so it doesn't surprise me that I forgot. Each month I know I say this, but I can't believe she is 14 months old already. Where is time going?! Ella has quite the personality. I love watching her discover new things, even if they are things she shouldn't be doing. Ella is still not saying words, but she definitely has a lot to say that doesn't make sense. She loves to dance and if you listen closely you will hear her trying to sing. She has started to get a little bit of an attitude. She will stomp her feet if she doesn't like something, and she has even thrown herself down crying when she doesn't get her way. She loves to be picked up. She will come up to you, stomp her feet, and put her arms up. She also points at EVERYTHING. I think this is so cute. She is the sweetest little girl I have ever met and will always be the light of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...