Ella is turning another month old tomorrow. Where is time going?! Ella is growing and learning new things everyday. There is nothing more exciting to me these days then seeing Ella learn something new. Ella can now say "head" and pat her head with both hands. She also knows where her lips are. She gets really excited when she sees a dog and starts screaming "dog." I think my love for dogs has definitely rubbed off on her. She also recognizes cats and says something that sounds like kitty cat.
Ella is SUCH a busy girl. I don't think she can sit still for longer than five seconds, unless she is sitting on the couch watching her show. She is very curious and gets into everything. She loves being outside. All you have to do is say the word outside, and she will whine until she is out running around.
The last 14 months with Ella have been so eventful. I consider myself so lucky to be able to spend everyday with her. I hope Adam knows how much I appreciate the fact he works so hard to enable me to spend all my time with Ella. I think it's probably one of the best gifts you can give someone.
This afternoon was so nice so I took Ella to walk downtown. Here are a couple of pictures of Ella on the walkway. Enjoy!
She's off!

No comments:
Post a Comment