
My best bud Alison is getting married on April 17th, and today was her bridal shower. I am so excited for her since I know she has been waiting for this day for a long time. I am also lucky enough to be a part of the big day. I still think back to our first day of senior year. I was sitting in an art class full of freshmen, and I was relieved when I saw Alison walk through the door. We were the only two seniors in there. I think we did more talking than anything, but that is how our friendship began. I have ten years full of wonderful memories with her. It is really hard to find a friend you can count on, but I have always been able to count on Alison through the good and the bad. She is a true friend, and I know our friendship will last a lifetime. Can't wait for the big day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment