Lately Ella has really become fond of books, especially her board books. She loves to go get a book and bring it to me to read to her. If I am sitting on the floor she will climb in my lap so we can look at it together. I am glad to see her doing this, because it means she will sit still for a minute. She is on the move all the time. She currently loves looking at first word books. I am hoping she will start talking any day now. The only word she can say is "gog" which is dog. Of course her first word would be dog;)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Books!
Lately Ella has really become fond of books, especially her board books. She loves to go get a book and bring it to me to read to her. If I am sitting on the floor she will climb in my lap so we can look at it together. I am glad to see her doing this, because it means she will sit still for a minute. She is on the move all the time. She currently loves looking at first word books. I am hoping she will start talking any day now. The only word she can say is "gog" which is dog. Of course her first word would be dog;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment