Everyday I fix Ella's hair and sometimes even put a bow in it. As you can tell she is not a fan of either. For some reason when she eats she HAS to pull out her little pony tail and rub food in her hair. It's so disgusting, but she finds it very amusing. Right now it's not looking very promising that she will be a girly girl, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Monday, March 1, 2010
YUCK!
Everyday I fix Ella's hair and sometimes even put a bow in it. As you can tell she is not a fan of either. For some reason when she eats she HAS to pull out her little pony tail and rub food in her hair. It's so disgusting, but she finds it very amusing. Right now it's not looking very promising that she will be a girly girl, but I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment