

I have been so busy lately that I almost forgot Ella turned 16 months old today. As usual, time is passing by so quickly. Ella is definitely not a baby anymore even though I catch myself calling her that sometimes. She is getting to be such a big girl. Just the other day Adam and I both noticed that her laugh is starting to sound like a big girl laugh and not a baby laugh like it used to. She is such a happy girl. I think she wakes up everyday happy and ready to find out what kind of adventure that day will bring! She loves to be outside. Ella continues to point at everything. She may not be able to say what she wants, but she is really good with non-verbal communication. You usually know what she wants just by pointing. She is starting to get an attitude ( I can't imagine who she got that from). If you are in her way you will definitely know it! She is such a special little girl that we love dearly. I forgot what life was like without her. I wish I could freeze time so I could hold on to these moments, but I can't so I just try to take a picture of every cute thing she does. I love Ella and the cute little person she is becoming!



No comments:
Post a Comment