Ella is officially getting too big for her britches. I have no idea what got in to her today. First of all, she figured out how to climb up on the platform of her climber, sit down on the slide, and slide down by herself. I couldn't believe it. We usually have to put her up there, and then hold her hand as she slides down the slide.
Here she is climbing on to the platform with Aunt Lacey in the background making sure she doesn't tumble off.

Getting into position....

Ready for take off!

Here she goes...

BOOM!

If the pictures weren't enough for you here it is on video:)
While I was cleaning up Ella's dinner mess things got a little too quiet so I peaked my head around the corner and found this....

Ella was sitting on the couch watching Baby Einstein like a big girl. I seriously went into shock for a couple seconds, and then decided to grab the camera for this first. A little while later she did it again, but I was watching this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment