Saturday, February 19, 2011

ABC's of Ella- 26 months



Ella is 26 months old today! I thought I would mix things up and do the ABC's of Ella since there are 26 letters in the alphabet! 

Adamant- Just try to change her mind when she wants something. 

Beautiful- I am of course bias but just look at her. 

Choosy- Seriously, have you watched this girl eat?


Determined- She is determined to do what she wants and get what she wants. Not sure if this is going to be good or bad as she grows up;) 

Endearing- She is lovable and affectionate. 

Fearless- especially when it comes to climbing. She has climbed on just about everything in this house. 


Girly- and always will be;) 

Happy- Just look at her smile!

Impatient- She got that from her momma. 


Jovial- She is usually in a good mood unless she doesn't get her required amount of sleep!

Kindhearted- So sweet to others, and I hope she is always like this! 

Lovable- It's easy to love that face! 


Memorable- How could you ever forget this face?

Naughty- She's an angel most of the time though;) 

Obsessed- with Elmo, balls, Dora, and babies


Precious- Again, just look at that smile:) 

Quick- in movement and learning

Resilient- She always bounces back pretty quickly when she gets hurt. She's a tough girl.

Stubborn- have you ever tried to get her to do something she doesn't want to? Not happening!

Talkative- Doesn't stop from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed.

Unique- She is definitely one of a kind!

Vocal-when Ella wants something she tells us and says it over and over and over...


Wild- She runs around like a crazy woman most of the time. 

X- please leave me a comment if you can think of one for X, because I can't;) 

Young- I wish she could stay young forever! 

Zany- She is a character and keeps us entertained. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...