Ella has definitely been keeping me on my toes lately. This past Sunday Ella laid down for her nap around 1:00, just like any other day. Ella always plays in her bed for about 30-45 minutes and goes to sleep. I was doing my usual cleaning routine during nap time on Sunday. I was walking out of our bedroom when I hear Ella's door opening, and Ella come walking out. She took one look at me and took off running. I wish I had a picture of my face, because I don't think I have ever been so shocked in my life. I put her back to bed, and she got out AGAIN! This time she told me, "all done." I took the bumper out so she didn't have anything to stand on and back to bed she went. This time she stayed in.
Today I was sitting on the couch relaxing when I hear her door opening. I just sat there to see what she was going to do. She opened her door and shut it behind her. She came walking in the living room with a huge smile on her face. She acted as if nap time was over, but I put her right back to bed. She went to sleep without a problem.
As frustrating as this is I can't help but find a little humor in it. She tries to be so quiet about it, and then she tries to act so cute when she comes to find me. I do have a feeling though that once we change her crib into a toddler bed she will be one of those kids that gets out of bed about 20 times before she goes to sleep. Let's hope she proves me wrong on that;)

No comments:
Post a Comment