Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brody's birthday and CMOE

I want to start by wishing Brody a very Happy Birthday! He is 5 today. He has spent most of his day sleeping. Typical Brody. 

Brody is such a sweet dog and so independent. He has never required a lot of attention. He is the best sleeping buddy you could ever ask for. He does tend to bark and howl (more like a scream) during the night, which drives us absolutely nuts. We love him anyway, and we are glad he is a part of our family:) 




This morning Ella and I met Terry and Autumn at CMOE. Ella hadn't been in awhile. I found it interesting to see how well she played there compared to last time. I didn't think I was ever going to get her away from the wet deck. All it is is balls and water. Those are two of her favorite things. Ella and Autumn had a good time playing together. They got crazy after we had been there awhile and started running around screaming. I think that is their favorite thing to do together!!


















On the way home Ella said she had fun with Autumn so I'd say it was a successful trip to CMOE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...