Yesterday was my mom' s 60th birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I started typing this yesterday, but I didn't get to finish it.
Since the day I was born I have loved my mom so much. I cried everyday before school when I was little. I only did that, because I wanted to stay at home with my mom. We have always been really close, and we still are to this day. I talk to her two or three times a day on the phone. She is one of the first people I talk to in the morning. I hope Ella and I stay as close as my mom and I have over the years.
Since the day I was born I have loved my mom so much. I cried everyday before school when I was little. I only did that, because I wanted to stay at home with my mom. We have always been really close, and we still are to this day. I talk to her two or three times a day on the phone. She is one of the first people I talk to in the morning. I hope Ella and I stay as close as my mom and I have over the years.
My mom is a great example of what a mother should be. She has always been by my side and stood up for me. She is caring, loving, and supportive. She would drop everything if I needed her. She has a great set of morals and values and tried to teach us the same. Not only is she a great mother, but she is also a great mammy. I have always wanted Ella to be close with my mom (and dad), because I am so close with them.
This past weekend we had a surprise party for her!
This past weekend we had a surprise party for her!
We have been planning this since January. It has been a really hard secret to keep. I had to tell her a few lies, and I hate to do that. It was all worth it in the end, because she had no clue we were doing this for her.
My dad blindfolded her and told her they were going out for a surprise birthday dinner. She actually thought that was really what they were doing. Family and friends were waiting for her at Kipplee's party house to surprise her. I was only able to get one picture of her coming in, because I was a nervous wreck.
My mom cried, but she did so much better than I thought she would. She was definitely pleasantly surprised. With the exception of a few people, everyone that was invited came to celebrate!
Ella insisted my mom open gifts right away. I think it was actually Ella opening, and my mom watching.
These two girls love a good party. We had a fun time trying to get their little fingers out of the cake.
My dad deserves all the credit, because this was his idea!!
It was a great party and such a fun way to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. I know it meant so much to her to celebrate with family and friends.















Looks like your mom had a fabulous party! Love that you surprised her! And it looks like Ella had a great time too! :)
ReplyDelete