Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day out with Thomas

This past Sunday we headed to Nashville for "Day out with Thomas." with my family.  Ella is OBSESSED with Thomas the Train. She has anything and everything Thomas you can think of. She has only wore Thomas the Train PJ's for the last year. When I potty trained Ella I got her Thomas undies (boy undies) as an incentive for wearing underwear. We hear "Thomas" probably 100x a day. Ella loves Thomas. 

Day out with Thomas finally rolled around, and Ella was so excited! 


Isn't she just the cutest Thomas fanatic you have ever seen!? 

I thought Ella looked so cute in her Thomas garb. I ordered her shirt off of etsy. My sister in law, Penny, made her skirt. It turned out so cute, and Ella was more than thrilled to wear it. We ordered the hat and lanyard with our tickets. She also had a Thomas whistle and bandana.  She got lots of compliments on her outfit!







Ella got a Thomas and Percy tattoo. 











Ella in Thomas heaven. She made it out of there with a duffle bag, t-shirt, pez dispenser, and picture album. She is lucky Adam is a softy! 








Ella is getting so big. I didn't think she could make it up this slide by herself so Adam went with her the first time. She told him she could do it by herself. The second time she climbed up all by herself. She is getting so big!

This is my favorite picture. Ella in all her Thomas glory! 


After Thomas we went to eat at Jack's Barbeque. Unfortunately, Ella's stomach started hurting and things went downhill from there. I was in the bathroom with her five times. At the time I didn't think she was sick. I thought she just need to go to the bathroom but was afraid to go anywhere but home.  Once we headed home things only got worse. We had to stop 4 or 5 times. Adam took a different way home, and it ended up taking us almost four hours to get home. Come to find out Ella had a stomach bug. Poor thing missed her first day of preschool today. I'm hoping Thursday she will be good to go! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...