Thursday, September 13, 2012

Preschool, Week 2

It's been pretty eventful at the Bertram house this week. Ella went to preschool on Tuesday. It was a bit of a rough morning. I told her she couldn't wear her favorite pair of underwear(because they were dirty) to school on Tuesday morning and that set her off.  Things went down hill from there. She cried and cried for a good thirty minutes saying she didn't want to go to preschool. I knew she would be fine once I got her there, but it wasn't very easy getting her out the door. Once we got there she had calmed down and did ok until she saw another little boy crying. She teared up so I just sat her down and left. When I picked her up her teacher said she only cried for a couple of minutes, and she had a good day after she calmed down. I heard she made a new friend, Nick. I'm not surprised she would become friends with a boy. He was stuck to her like glue when I went in there. Maybe it was the thomas the train jacket that attracted him to her? I think it's so cute. I am excited to see who she forms friendships with 

Unfortunately, Ella had to miss today because she was sick again. It stinks she has only been there two out of four days. We aren't starting off on the best foot. Ella started telling me her stomach hurt yesterday afternoon. Around five she fell asleep on our bed which is very unlike her. When she woke up she kept moaning and groaning, and I could tell she felt horrible. I took her temperature around seven last night, and she was running a fever. Shortly after she threw up. Once she did that she felt better, and her fever went away. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Today has been better. Tonight she sounded a little congested so she might just have a touch of something. Fingers crossed her immune system will toughen up a bit now that she is around other kids and germs! 

I just had to share pictures of this dress I got Ella for fall/Halloween. I found it on an etsy shop I love, wren ten ten. I am a HUGE fan of chevron. I love almost everything in this girl's shop, but I especially loved this dress. I knew Ella would look cute in it, and I'm thinking she may be able to wear it next year also. 





 I could just eat her up! Hopefully I will be able to keep Ella well for the weekend and our Florida trip coming up in one week. My fingers are crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...