Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since my last post. We have been keeping busy enjoying what's left of summer. 

Preschool is quickly approaching. Ella starts in less than a week, and I can't believe it. This may sound crazy, but I have dreaded her first day of preschool since the day she was born. She is growing up entirely to fast. We met one of her teachers on Monday and went to look at her preschool room. Ella has seen the room a million times, but we have never actually walked in. Ella's eyes lit up when she walked in the room. Her name is on the wall along with her other classmates. I think she will enjoy it. It sounded so fun I wish I could go. Her teacher said they want them to look forward to coming to school. I hope Ella loves preschool. 

Here are just a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...


Ella would be such a good big sister!








She has a nice princess bike, but she insists on riding this Thomas bike we got from a yard sale. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...